Consultations and info sessions will restart!
Thursday 28 May 2020
The social service ("Accueil Social") of Caritas Luxembourg informs that its daily consultations will restart on June 2, as well as its information sessions. However, the consultations will take place by appointment only and the information sessions will need registration.
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT in:
- Arabic: Messaoud Atrous, email@example.com, tel: 621 186 162
- Tigrinya: Munir Mohamed, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 621 387 985
- Persia: Ali Reza Ilbegi, email@example.com, tel: 621 628 737
- Albanian/Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian: Fatmire Sadiku, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 40 21 31 534
- French/English/German: Ana-Marija Soric, email@example.com, phone: 40 21 31 - 537
- French/English: Marie-Cécile Charles, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 40 21 31 - 536
- French/Russian/Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian: Nonna Sehovic, email@example.com, tel: 40 21 31 - 533
IN ORDER TO GUARANTEE EVERYONE'S SAFETY, CARITAS LUXEMBOURG HAS TAKEN THE FOLLOWING MEASURES:
- the wearing of mouth protection is compulsory
- disinfectant gel is made available to each visitor as well as mouth protection for those who don't have any.
- the waiting room will only accommodate a maximum of 3 people at the same time
- appointments take place in meeting rooms that are regularly ventilated and disinfected after each appointment.
CAUTION: It is important
- to cancel the appointment if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
- to attend the appointment unaccompanied if possible (except for children).
The "Accueil social" service also intends to restart the information sessions in small groups (maximum 8 people).
The information sessions "DPI: just arrived" (including specific sessions for applicants for international protection concerned by the Dublin II Regulation), as well as the information sessions "Family Reunification" are available in English, French, Arabic, Persian, Tigrigna, Albanian, Russian, Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE INFORMATION SESSIONS, PLEASE CONTACT FATMIRE SADIKU, FATMIRE.SADIKU@CARITAS.LU, TEL: 40 21 31 - 534.