Form'actif helps young people with respect to their educational and professional choices.
Form'actif offers concrete assistance with the administrative steps and problems that young refugees and migrants may encounter in terms of their choice of courses at school, career guidance and training.
Advice and guidance
- Gives information on the steps that need to be taken, the training bodies, the available training courses and the job market
- Works with the young person to prepare documents for enrolment in a high school or university
- Helps the young person to find an employer for their apprenticeship
- Makes parents aware of the importance of training courses and apprenticeships
- Supports the young person with all other problems.
In cooperation with the Adult Training Service, Form'actif also runs two Year 5 adult integration classes, called "Classes Passerelles".
To find out more about these "Classes Passerelles", visit the related website.