Lease us your property!
Caritas Luxembourg is looking for property owners who are willing to rent out a vacant home for a modest rent.
By leasing your property to Caritas Luxembourg, you will not just be making a social gesture, but will also enjoy all the benefits of social rental management.
You will not find these benefits on the private market!
- Guaranteed rent payment: Because you sign a lease with Caritas Luxembourg, not with the occupant, rent payments are guaranteed without fail every month, even if the property is vacant.
- Tax exemption: As part of social rental management, you can enjoy tax exemption of 50% on net rental income.
- Housing maintenance: Caritas Luxembourg has its own technical team, enabling it to carry out regular checks and maintenance on your property.
- The tenants receive social and professional support. The occupant of your property is supported by a team of professionals in the social sector. The homes (flats or houses) will enable people in need (refugees, the homeless, those living in substandard accommodation and single-parent families) to start a new life. Caritas Luxembourg also helps them to find a job and to integrate into the local community.
- The owner can contact a designated contact person at any time.