For many years, Caritas Luxembourg has offered a social reception service in several languages: Russian, Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Albanian, Arabic, Persian, etc.
The service is aimed at applicants for international protection, beneficiaries of international protection, rejected asylum seekers, undocumented migrants as well as any migrant, especially non-EU citizens, in need of assistance. They get information about their rights and all the procedures that specifically concern them, useful information to facilitate their daily life in Luxembourg, help in the constitution of their file, the translation of some of their documents, assistance in the procedures for family reunification, etc.
You will find the complete offer in the brochure below.
The social offices of the communes or hospitals, as well as the parishes, can also use the service, whether it is to obtain precise information on the international protection procedure, on the rights and duties acquired by the refugee status, on the steps to be taken in view of family reunification, etc., for translation into the different languages or to refer people to us for assistance with their personal file in connection with their administrative situation in Luxembourg.
29, rue Michel Welter, L-2730 Luxembourg
Tél.: +352 40 21 31 - 534
POUR PRENDRE RENDEZ-VOUS EN LANGUE:
- Arabe: Messaoud Atrous, firstname.lastname@example.org, tél.: 621 186 162
- Perse: Ali Reza Ilbegi, email@example.com, tél.: 621 628 737
- Tigrigna: Asmeret Ykalo, tél.: 40 21 31 534
- Albanais/Serbe/Croate/Bosniaque: Fatmire Sadiku, firstname.lastname@example.org, tél.: 40 21 31 534
- Français/Anglais/Allemand: Ana-Marija Soric, email@example.com, tél.: 40 21 31 - 537
- Français/Anglais: Marie-Cécile Charles, firstname.lastname@example.org, tél.: 40 21 31 - 536
- Français/Russe/Serbe/Croate/Bosniaque: Nonna Sehovic, email@example.com, tél.: 40 21 31 - 533