Voluntary solidarity work for young people
The "Bénévolat solidaire" (voluntary solidarity work) service offers young people from the age of 15 years the possibility of working with disadvantaged people and/or for a better world.
The aim of the service is to raise young people's awareness of social and civic issues through activities, social projects as part of their school studies, or solidarity camps in Luxembourg or abroad.
The fixed dates include the following, among others:
- Monthly Brunch at the Clinique d'Eich for the patients and their families
- The "Jonk & Aal an de Musée" activity with the residents of Sainte Elisabeth am Park
- Games afternoons with children from the refugee centres
- Bicycle repair workshop with refugees
- Bicycle tour with young refugees
- The "Zait verschenken" activity during the Christmas period
- And various themed workshops in high schools.
For more information, please visit the website of "Young Caritas"