Would you like to help?
You can help in many ways, depending on your preference and your means:
- For example, you can make a donation to Caritas Luxembourg as a whole, or to a specific cause that is especially close to your heart (deprivation in Luxembourg, children, young people and families, refugees and migrants, or for international cooperation).
- You can make a material donation (clothing, pushchairs, prams, sleeping bags, etc.).
- You can ask your family and friends to make a donation to a specific project on the occasion of a major life event (birth, first communion, wedding, anniversary, birthday, death, etc.).
- You can transfer part of your assets to us through a legacy or donation, which will ensure that the values of charity and solidarity that are important to you will survive after your death.
- You can rent out your vacant home to us, which will enable deprived people to find a home at an affordable price.
- You can work side by side with us as a volunteer. We are always looking for volunteers for very specific fields.
- Finally, there are many ways in which companies, associations, service clubs, etc. can put their willingness to help into action. Find out about them here.
Your donation is essential to ensure the continuity of Caritas Luxembourg's actions in the service of the poor.Other donation methods