Would you like to help?
You can help in many ways, depending on your preference and your means:
- For example, you can make a donation to Caritas Luxembourg as a whole, or to a specific cause that is especially close to your heart (deprivation in Luxembourg, children, young people and families, refugees and migrants, or for international cooperation).
- You can make a material donation (clothing, pushchairs, prams, sleeping bags, etc.).
- You can ask your family and friends to make a donation to a specific project on the occasion of a major life event (birth, first communion, wedding, anniversary, birthday, death, etc.).
- You can transfer part of your assets to us through a legacy or donation, which will ensure that the values of charity and solidarity that are important to you will survive after your death.
- You can rent out your vacant home to us, which will enable deprived people to find a home at an affordable price.
- You can work side by side with us as a volunteer. We are always looking for volunteers for very specific fields.
- Finally, there are many ways in which companies, associations, service clubs, etc. can put their willingness to help into action. Find out about them here.