Caritas Luxembourg offers attractive jobs with appealing prospects that allow employees to become fully involved in projects aimed at supporting people in need, while also enabling a good work-life balance.
Our working conditions are governed by the Collective Agreement of the Aid and Care Sector, and offer, among others, the following advantages:
- A highly enriching multicultural environment,
- Significant investment in the development of our staff's skills,
- Regular career development interviews,
- The promotion of internal mobility,
- A raft of measures to prevent mistreatment and a neutral contact in the event of any problem,
- 13th-month bonus and 34 days of annual leave.
Our current vacancies:
des éducateurs diplômés / gradués (m/f/x) pour renforcer nos équipes dans le cadre de l'accueil des personnes fuyant la guerre en Ukraine