Caritas Luxembourg offers attractive jobs with appealing prospects that allow employees to become fully involved in projects aimed at supporting people in need, while also enabling a good work-life balance.
Our working conditions are governed by the Collective Agreement of the Aid and Care Sector, and offer, among others, the following advantages:
- A highly enriching multicultural environment,
- Significant investment in the development of our staff's skills,
- Regular career development interviews,
- The promotion of internal mobility,
- A raft of measures to prevent mistreatment and a neutral contact in the event of any problem,
- 13th-month bonus and 34 days of annual leave.
Our current vacancies:
Fatima Nunes took over the management of human resources at Caritas Luxembourg at the beginning of January. The HR challenges are numerous, but she is not intimidated.
Caritas Luxembourg is pleased to announce the appointment of four new members to its management.
Martine Leseigne, Human Resources Officer at Caritas Luxembourg, is retiring at the end of this month after a long career. Before leaving us, she agreed to answer some of our questions.
The collaborators who have been working for Caritas Luxembourg for a long time, as well as those who are retiring at the end of this month, were honored.